“The communicators deserve a seat at the table” is a refrain we’ve heard for decades. The sad truth: No, they don’t. Communicators need to earn that seat. Leaders listen to advisors whose opinion they think they need, not by appeal to an organization chart.
But earning that seat is not difficult, once you know how to do it.
In this webinar you will learn about the marginalization – and the self-marginalization – of communication professionals and how communicators can overcome these barriers to:
- Win a seat the table;
- Get the boss to listen to you;
- Enhance your influence in your organization; and
- Accelerate your career.
In this Course You Will Learn:
- About the marginalization of communication professionals, and how communicators play into this marginalization.
- A mindset to understand the true value that communicators bring to the table
(Quick hint: It isn’t their ability to communicate.)
- How to translate that value to your leadership.
- How to become a trusted strategic advisor.
Who This Course is For:
Communication professionals, PR professionals, spokespeople, speechwriters, communication consultants, emerging communication
and PR professionals, anyone else who wants to become a trusted strategic advisor in their organization.