Your organization’s culture can lift business performance – or eat your strategy for breakfast. How do you ensure it’s the former, not the latter?
As a leader, you create culture with the signals you transmit on Five Frequencies:
1. Your decisions and actions
2. What you reward and recognize
3. What you tolerate (or don’t)
4. How you show up informally
5. Formal communications
- The best leaders create and sustain great cultures by sending strong, steady signals
across all Five Frequencies. Here’s something you already know: Responding to COVID…and now, preparing to adapt and thrive in a post COVID world, has made all of this harder. And the stakes are high. But clear answers and solutions are in your grasp. In this webinar, the Five Frequencies team will equip you with:
- Practical insights on the kind of culture that will help your team or organization in the Next Normal, recognizing that volatility and uncertainty will remain with us even when the virus is gone.
- Simple but powerful signal boosts across all Five Frequencies. With these strong and steady signals, you can close the gap between the culture you have and the culture you need to win a post-COVID world.
ABOUT THE GUEST SPEAKERS
Jeff Grimshaw has worked with senior leaders for more than 25 years. Along the way he’s helped hundreds of executives – across six continents – to align people, strategy, and culture in support of important business outcomes. Jeff has been a principal at consulting firm MGStrategy in Philadelphia since 2009. He is also the co-author of two books and has published articles in Chief Executive Magazine, Chief Learning Officer, Conference Board Review, Strategy and Leadership, and other journals. Most recently, he advocated in Investor’s Business Daily for “long-term greedy,” a provocative way of saying that in business and in life, things tend to turn out better when ROI is calculated
based on longer-than-typical time horizons. Contact Jeff at email@example.com.
Lynne Viscio architects culture-shaping strategy for leaders and top teams. She brings her 25+ years of business experience as she works with clients from problem identification to customized design through to successful implementation, making sure they are equipped for long-term, sustained results. Along with Jeff and her MGStrategy colleagues Tanya Mann and Jennifer Landis, she is co-author of Five Frequencies:
Leadership Signals That Turn Culture Into Competitive Advantage , the second title in the Logos Institute for Crisis Management and Executive Leadership Best Practices Series. She has graduate degrees from the University of New Hampshire, New York Medical College, and Temple University. Contact Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org.