Crisis Response and Competitive Advantage 10-8-21
October 8, 2021
Effective crisis response is a competitive advantage; ineffective crisis response causes a competitive disadvantage and can put an enterprise’s existence in jeopardy.
Effective crisis response creates a powerful competitive advantage because it protects and builds many elements of competitive position – from stock price, to employee morale and productivity, to customer demand, to regulatory scrutiny, and ultimately to strategic focus. Ineffective crisis response, however, can put your competitive position at risk. Therefore, leaders need to learn how to protect the very
things that matter most when stakes are high, and when reputation and operations are on the line.
This introductory webinar will help you understand the interconnectedness of the many elements of competitive advantage, and how to protect and strengthen those same elements when responding to a crisis.
In this Course You Will Learn:
- The drivers of competitive position that are at risk in a crisis.
- Why certain best practices work, even when they are scary.
- How to recognize the key patterns that point to likely declines in competitive position.
- How to avoid the self-inflicted harm that typically leads to competitive disadvantage.
- How make smart choices early to protect competitive position, regardless of the severity of the crisis.
Who This Course is For:
Leaders of enterprises; leaders in risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery, general counsel, internal or external
communicators, members of crisis teams, public relations professionals, others to be able to give good advice or manage through a crisis.